Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Update on the Washer and Dryer

For those of you who read my last blog about my washer and dryer, I have another update....I walk into the building with Hanna after picking her up from school, and Mori-san calls me over to ask if they could come MEASURE my laundry room again. This is going to be the SEVENTH time they are measuring our laundry room...which is the size of a large bathroom stall......so, I ask him- what is going on? What are you looking for? And he proceeds to tell me that "they want to make sure they choose the absolute best option" before they make a decision....UGH!!!! It is maddening, I tell you...and this, I am finding is the Japanese way...they do not like to take risks or make the wrong choice, so it takes forever to get anything accomplished. I can only imagine what it is like for Scott at work, being that he is working in an all Japanese environment, and trying to make this company a "Stryker" company!! There are many, many things I like about living here, but this inability to make a decision is not one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment